It's been a few months!

I haven't really gone anywhere, but I've been grinding heavily on my games list. (Got stuck with ToTk since it released in May, lol.) 😂
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a masterpiece that was very well made. I might go more into detail how I feel about it. 💙
Also Pikmin 1 AND 2 getting shadow dropped on the day of a direct in June just in time for Pikmin 4 this month! Of course I had to get them both! 1 is still easy to me and they fixed a bomb rock glitch yellow pikmin had! Never really played 2 but I'm well aware of the challenges it delivered! (Not to mention the Pikmin 4 demo we got shortly after!) 🌱🌸🐜
We also had the announcement that Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is getting a full on remake for switch coming November 17th!
I still have a physical copy of the original version 1 SNES game, and I had 3 Nintendo Wii my entire life, each had it as well! My Wii U (yes I still have one) has it too (no surprise by now that I truly love the game, though never got that super suit!) 🌟🕴️

At the moment of writing this out, I was currently grinding a few Pokémon for the upcoming Delphox raid event in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and one Pokémon that was suggested to be a very good one to use was one of my favorites from generation 4, Skuntank, a poison/dark type (which defensively and offensively is very good).
Looking for one, I literally warped to an area to find it, and not even 10 seconds later, found a shiny Stunky among it's non shiny family! 
I have now fully EV trained it as the idea came from a Pokémon YouTube creator by the name of Pkmncast (great guy that makes raid ready Pokémon to use!) And PootShoot is ready for raids! 🦨✨

I've probably rambled on enough for now, maybe because I haven't wrote here in a few months. I'm trying to get better at this, hopefully I will. 💯🤔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the year is nearly over.